Vimergy Organic Atlantic Dulse 55mL
- Buy 3 for S$47.41 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for S$44.91 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
USDA Organic Atlantic Dulse 6:1 Liquid Extract
USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
No Citric Acid or Fillers, Additives, or Natural Flavors
The easiest way to get your Atlantic Dulse in! Vimergy Organic Dulse 6:1 Liquid Extract contains the herbal equivalent of 1,050mg of Atlantic dulse in every serving. This special alcohol-free formula has just three ingredients: organic Atlantic dulse, organic flax-based glycerin (which is fat-free), and organic lemon juice.
Dulse is a sea vegetable that has been consumed by humans for centuries, possibly millennia. This wild food is often unavailable due to short harvest seasons, which can limit how many benefits you can obtain from this fantastic food year-round. Now you can easily get your dulse in every day when you have a bottle of Vimergy USDA Organic Atlantic Dulse Extract on hand! Simply add a dropperful to a glass of water, juice, or smoothie, or you can even add it to your savory meals, such as soups, stir-fries or broths! It couldn’t be easier to use and now you can have your Atlantic dulse ready to use in your cabinet in this potent liquid form!
- 1,050mg of Atlantic dulse in every 1ml serving
- Potent 6:1 water extracted alcohol-free formula
- Created with Organic Glycerin and Organic Lemon Juice
- Can be taken by placing it in a glass of water, juice, or a smoothie, or add to salad dressings, soups, stir-fries, or broths
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid or Fillers, Additives, or Natural Flavors
|How to Use|
As a dietary supplement, take approximately 1 dropperful (1mL) a day. One serving is approx 27-33 drops.
|Serving Size||1 dropper (1mL)|
|Servings Per Container||55|
|Ingredients||Organic Atlantic Dulse, Organic Glycerin (Flax), Purified Water, Organic Lemon Juice|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dark place.|
|Contraindications||Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.|