Vimergy 5-MTHF 60 Capsules
- Buy 3 for S$60.71 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for S$57.51 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
60 Capsules 5-MTHF with B12
Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
No Citric Acid and No Gelatin
5-MTHF, also known as methylfolate, is the active form of the vitamin folate, and can be used by the body immediately. Vimergy 5-MTHF provides 5mg of highly-absorbable methylfolate per capsule to support your brain health. The addition of 500mcg of B12 from a blend of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin brings further enhancement to Vimergy 5-MTHF.
Folate is an essential vitamin. It’s essential for cell division and the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Methylfolate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin; dopamine; and norepinephrine. If you’re looking for support for brain health and cognitive function, 5-MTHF can help. It also supports healthy homocysteine levels.
- Folate supports brain health
- 5-MTHF supplementation supports healthy homocysteine levels
- Long-term supplementation (>3 years) with folate supports healthy cognitive function in individuals 50 years of age and older.
- Each capsule contains 5mg (5,000mcg) of 5-MTHF (methylfolate) and 500mcg of B12 from adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin as an enhancement to the 5-MTHF.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo
- No Citric Acid, No Rice Flour, No Gelatin
- Folate is one of 13 essential vitamins for humans.
- Methylfolate is the active form of the vitamin folate, and can be used by the body immediately. Folic acid, the synthetic form of folate, cannot be used by the body until after it is converted to methylfolate.
- Methylfolate can enter the brain immediately through the blood brain barrier. Folic acid must first be converted to methylfolate before it can cross the blood brain barrier.
- Methylfolate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin; dopamine; and norepinephrine.
- Folate is essential in the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Insufficient quantities of folate in the diet can result in dangerous alterations in DNA and protein synthesis.
- Folate is essential for cell division.
- Women who consume healthy diets with adequate folate during their childbearing years may reduce their risk of having a child with neural tube birth defects. Sources of folate include fruit, vegetables, whole grain products, and dietary supplements.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for
- Production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Healthy metabolic function
- Maintaining normal function of the nervous system
- Red blood cell production
- DNA synthesis
|How to Use|
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily.
|Serving Size||1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Ingredients||Folate (as (6S)-5-MTHF Acid Glucosamine Salt, Vitamin B12 (as 50% methylcobalamin and 50% adenosylcobalamin), Cellulose, Capsule (Cellulose, Water|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dark place.|
|Contraindications||Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.|