Vimergy Organic Vegan D3 15mL
- Buy 3 for S$23.66 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for S$22.41 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
USDA Organic Vegan D3
USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
No Citric Acid or Fillers, Additives, or Natural Flavors
Vitamin D3 supports a healthy immune system and the development and maintenance of healthy bones. Not all Vitamin D3 products are created equal. Vimergy Vegan D3 is 100% plant-based and comes from cholecalciferol-rich lichen extract (whereas many vitamin D3 supplements are animal-based). Vimergy Vegan Vitamin D3 provides 1,000 IU (25mcg) of Vitamin D3 in each serving and contains no fillers, additives, alcohol, or hidden ingredients.
When our skin is exposed to sunlight, it produces a specific form of Vitamin D, which is called Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 increases and maintains serum levels of Vitamin D better than Vitamin D2. But we don’t always get enough sun exposure year-round, and even if we do, we still may benefit from a pure, high-quality Vitamin D3 supplement due to the benefits it can offer. Older adults, obese individuals, and people with limited sun exposure can be at increased risk of developing Vitamin D insufficiency. These groups may need dietary supplements to meet their Vitamin D requirements.
- 1,000 IU (25mcg) of Vitamin D3 in every serving
- 100% vegan and alcohol-free formula
- Can be taken by placing directly in your mouth or add it to a glass of water, juice, or a smoothie
- Has a naturally mild, pleasant taste
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid, Fillers, Additives, Artificial Flavors or Natural Flavors
|How to Use|
As a dietary supplement, take 5 drops then swallow, 1 to 2 times daily.
|Serving Size||5 drops (0.156ML)|
|Servings Per Container||96|
Vitamin D3 Vitashine, Organic MCT-Coconut Oil
|Storage||Store in a cool, dark place.|
|Contraindications||Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.|